Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar’s Wazir, which is the first Hindi release of 2016, will hit theatres tomorrow but the film looks great. Here are five reasons why Wazir can be on your watchlist this weekend.
1. Amitabh – Farhan jugalbandi (Read the review of Wazir)
Farhan and Amitabh Bachchan form a formidable pair and are sure to deliver some fine performances that will make you sit up and applaud. (Read: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal watches ‘Wazir’ with star cast)
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
2. Suspense drama- For long, Bollywood has not seen a thrilling suspense drama and the drought could well end up with Wazir. The film provides with an edge of the seat suspense drama that will keep you guessing.
(Also Read: Farhan Akhtar on his first action film ‘Wazir’)
3. Manav Kaul – This man as the ruthless, shrewd politician Qureshi rocks the screen with his villainy. His eyes sparkle with terror.
4. Neil Nitin Mukesh- He only gets five minutes in the movie and that is enough for him to turn the tale on its head.
5. Dialogues: When Amitabh Bachchan speaks in his famous baritone even a normal ‘Hello’ sounds legendary. Sample this dialogue, ‘Agar yeh Shatranj ka Khel Hota toh yahan Ghode aur Haathi daudthe, Kutte nahi’.( Had this been a game of chess, horses and elephants would have run amok, not dogs)
Keep watching this space for our full review tomorrow.