Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is back with his action-packed avatar in his brother Sohail Khan’s directorial venture ‘Jai Ho’. The wait for all Salman Khan fans, who had been eagerly awaiting the film’s release, is over. With just two days left for the release of ‘Jai Ho ‘, we give you five reasons why you should and must watch the Salman Khan film.
1. The last time you saw Salman Khan on silver screen was in ‘Dabangg 2’, that released almost 2 years ago in 2012 . Last year, Bollywood’s other two Khans – Aamir and Shah Rukh – made their magic work on Box Office with smash hits ‘Dhoom: 3’ and ‘Chennai Express’ respectively. And now it’s superstar Salman Khan’s turn to claim his position at Box Office. ‘Jai Ho’ being the second big release of 2014 and looking at ‘Dedh Ishqiya’s BO results, it is safe to assume that Salman’s film will cash in big at the counters.
2. ‘Aam Aadmi’ is the flavour of the season. With Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party forming the government in the nation’s capital, no one now underestimates the power of common man. Though Salman Khan said on a television show recently that ‘Jai Ho’ is a tale of revenge, the resonances of eulogising the common man cannot be ignored. The patriotic spirit may also be high seeing that ‘Jai Ho’ releases two days before the Republic Day.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
3. Versatile actress Tabu is also returning to the silver screen after Ang Lee’s ‘Life of Pi (2012). Tabu, who plays Salman Khan’s elder sister in the film, is looking gorgeous in the promos of the film.
4. Even Aamir Khan wants to watch ‘Jai Ho’! Mr. Perfectionist, who has stayed away from masala entertainment genre, is also eagerly waiting for the film. The actor, who didn’t promote his own release ‘Dhoom: 3’, is leaving no stone unturned to create a buzz around the Salman Khan starrer.
Aamir has been frequently tweeting about the movie and has asked Salman for a screening befor the release. Aamir tweeted: “…waiting to watch your film Salman! release se pehle dikhade mere bhai… JAI HO!!” He has even begun his own countdown for the movie.
5. Salman Khan, who is known to have introduced talented actresses like Sonkashi Sinha and Katrina Kaif to Bollywood, is all set to bring another actress to the fore front – Daisy Shah. Even During the promotions Daisy has been very vocal about her respect for the ‘Dabangg’ Khan.