Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut Kick featuring Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez has been doing rather well at the box office. With the film being a solo release and no competition from previous Bollywood releases, Kick has been racking up the numbers collection wise.
In this box office analysis, we compare the First Week collections of Kick with that of Salman Khan’s previous releases. Not surprisingly, Kick that generated much hype since the release of its first look, has emerged as the highest First Week grosser of Salman Khan, collecting Rs. 164.09 crores, out beating Salman’s previous releases like Jai Ho that collected Rs. 88.78 crores, Dabangg 2 that managed Rs. 106.78 crores, and even Ek Tha Tiger that collected Rs. 154.21 crores.
With no Bollywood release coming Friday, Kick has yet another week to run unopposed at the box office.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen