Showman Raj Kapoor’s grandchildren – Kareena, Karisma, Ranbir – have already taken the film industry by storm and now his another grandson is ready to take a plunge in Bollywood.
Armaan Jain, who is the son of Raj Kapoor’s daughter Reema Jain, will be making his debut in ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ opposite Deeksha Seth.
The first trailer of the movie released on May 7 shows the journey of two friends played by Armaan and Deeksha, who decide to get married and then how their life changes post marriage.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The movie is focussed on youngsters and the consequences they have to face due to hasty decisions.
Imtiaz Ali’s brother Arif Ali makes his directorial debut with the film. Film has music by A R Rahman. The movie, which has been produced by Armaan’s brother-in-law Saif Ali Khan, Dinesh Vijan and Sunil Lulla, is going to release on July 4.