Showman Raj Kapoor’s grandchildren – Kareena, Karisma, Ranbir – have already taken the film industry by storm and now his another grandson is ready to take a plunge in Bollywood.
Armaan Jain, who is the son of Raj Kapoor’s daughter Reema Jain, will be making his debut in ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ opposite Deeksha Seth.
The first trailer of the movie released on May 7 shows the journey of two friends played by Armaan and Deeksha, who decide to get married and then how their life changes post marriage.
The movie is focussed on youngsters and the consequences they have to face due to hasty decisions.
Imtiaz Ali’s brother Arif Ali makes his directorial debut with the film. Film has music by A R Rahman. The movie, which has been produced by Armaan’s brother-in-law Saif Ali Khan, Dinesh Vijan and Sunil Lulla, is going to release on July 4.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More