The first look of Sonam Kapoor’s debut Disney venture ‘Khoobsurat’ is out. In the much-awaited poster of the film, Sonam’s lower portion of the body could be seen in polka dot trousers teamed up with a stylish bag and chic sneakers.
The film is the remake of 1980 hit film of same name starring Rekha, Ashok Kumar and Rakesh Roshan in pivotal roles.
“Hi guys! The teaser poster for my film #khoobsurat! Directed by Shashank Ghosh! Starring Ratna Pathak, Fawad khan, Kirron Kher, Aamir Raza Hussein @simranjehani Kaizad Kotwal and ME ! Produced by @rheakapoor and Disney!! #theroyalmisfit,” Sonam wrote on her Facebook page.
The film marks the comeback of ‘Quick Gun Murugan’ fame filmmaker Shashanka Ghosh to films and is slated for September 19 release.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016