The first look of Sonam Kapoor’s debut Disney venture ‘Khoobsurat’ is out. In the much-awaited poster of the film, Sonam’s lower portion of the body could be seen in polka dot trousers teamed up with a stylish bag and chic sneakers.
The film is the remake of 1980 hit film of same name starring Rekha, Ashok Kumar and Rakesh Roshan in pivotal roles.
“Hi guys! The teaser poster for my film #khoobsurat! Directed by Shashank Ghosh! Starring Ratna Pathak, Fawad khan, Kirron Kher, Aamir Raza Hussein @simranjehani Kaizad Kotwal and ME ! Produced by @rheakapoor and Disney!! #theroyalmisfit,” Sonam wrote on her Facebook page.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
The film marks the comeback of ‘Quick Gun Murugan’ fame filmmaker Shashanka Ghosh to films and is slated for September 19 release.