Mahesh Bhatt, who is also the writer and producer of ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’, shared the first look of the film on Twitter, which shows Vidya and Emraan in an emotional sequence from the movie.
First Look- Humari Adhuri Kahani ..An illicit love so pure that it touches the heights of divinity. Releasing 12June pic.twitter.com/MUfbAY1AO1
— Mahesh Bhatt (@MaheshNBhatt) February 12, 2015
Vidya and Emraan were were last seen together onscreen in comedy ‘Ghanchakkar’.
Mahesh Bhatt had earlier said that this film will focus on the life of a traditional Indian woman. According to the director-producer, ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’ is inspired from some incidents from his step-mother’s life, though it is not based on her.
- 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' first poster: Emraan Hashmi - Vidya Balan's emotional side
- As Vidya Balan's husband, Rajkummar Rao is 'ex-factor' of 'Humari Adhuri Kahani': Mohit Suri
- Karan Johar moved by 'Humari Adhuri Kahani' trailer
- 'Humari Adhuri Kahani' is a landmark film of my career: Emraan Hashmi
- Vidya Balan-Emraan Hashmi fabulous in 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani': Mahesh Bhatt
- Mahesh Bhatt: 'Humari Adhuri Kahani' to be completed with Vidya Balan
“Vidya is outstanding in the film. It is inspired by what I saw in my step-mother. It is not based on her life but comes from an understanding that I saw in her life. I decided to inject it into the story,” Bhatt had earlier said.
Humari Adhuri Kahani, directed by Mohit Suri of ‘Aashiqui 2′ fame, just wrapped shooting. ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’ also stars Rajkummar Rao in a pivotal role.
The movie marks Emraan’s return to Vishesh Films after a gap of three years. The 35-year-old actor, who is also Bhatt’s nephew, gave hits with his banner like ‘Murder’, ‘Murder 2’ and ‘Jannat’. His last film with Bhatt was ‘Raaz 3D’ in 2012. (With PTI inputs)