‘Dabangg’ actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen in last year’s hit film ‘R… Rajkumar’, is currently shooting for her new movie ‘Tevar’ opposite Arjun Kapoor.
And the actress shared a few pictures of hers on Instagram from the movie’s sets while shooting for a high-energy item song ‘Music bajega loud toh Radha nachegi’.
The actress, who is looking pretty in an off white lehenga choli, shows off her dance moves in the song that had been choreographed by Remo D’Souza.
According to reports, the song has been made a cost of whopping Rs 2.5 crores and apparently, Sonakshi’s costume alone costs a mind blowing Rs. 75 lakh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sonakshi, who will also be seen in ‘Holiday’, ‘Action Jackson’ this year, has been tweeting a lot about her shoot’s progress.
“First shot at 6 am… Eeeeps. Mornings cm in 3 sizes #early #too early,” she had tweeted.
Tevar will have Arjun Kapoor playing the role of a kabaddi player and the film’s shoot in currently underway in Uttar Pradesh. ‘Tevar’ is a remake of the Telugu blockbuster ‘Okkadu’.
The film, which is being produced by Arjun Kapoor’s father Boney Kapoor, is being directed by debutante Amit Sharma.