‘Dabangg’ actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen in last year’s hit film ‘R… Rajkumar’, is currently shooting for her new movie ‘Tevar’ opposite Arjun Kapoor.
And the actress shared a few pictures of hers on Instagram from the movie’s sets while shooting for a high-energy item song ‘Music bajega loud toh Radha nachegi’.
The actress, who is looking pretty in an off white lehenga choli, shows off her dance moves in the song that had been choreographed by Remo D’Souza.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
According to reports, the song has been made a cost of whopping Rs 2.5 crores and apparently, Sonakshi’s costume alone costs a mind blowing Rs. 75 lakh.
Sonakshi, who will also be seen in ‘Holiday’, ‘Action Jackson’ this year, has been tweeting a lot about her shoot’s progress.
“First shot at 6 am… Eeeeps. Mornings cm in 3 sizes #early #too early,” she had tweeted.
Tevar will have Arjun Kapoor playing the role of a kabaddi player and the film’s shoot in currently underway in Uttar Pradesh. ‘Tevar’ is a remake of the Telugu blockbuster ‘Okkadu’.
The film, which is being produced by Arjun Kapoor’s father Boney Kapoor, is being directed by debutante Amit Sharma.