After trendy bike scenes, Bollywood newbees Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra are now steaming up the the big screen for their upcoming film ‘The Villian’.
While there seems less experimentation with Shraddha Kapoor’s looks, ‘Student of the Year’ actor Sidharth Malhotra is seen sporting tattoos and and a stubble.
The actor had said, “For Villain, I had to experiment with my look. I have a slightly different hairstyle. I sport a beard as well as tattoos, and had to even bulk up a little. As my character is aggressive and intense, hopefully, the audience will see me in a different light. The character has a lot of emotional baggage. You’ll see the difference between the sweet lover boy I’ve played earlier, and this aggressive man.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Talking about the film, Sidharth had said that ‘The Villain’ is a love story but with a slight twist. Sidharth Malhotra states, “Essentially, it’s about how everyone has a little villainous side in their personality. Shraddha (Kapoor) and I are playing these interesting characters, which people will relate to. It also has a middle-class backdrop.”
The first look loosely reminds you of the passionate poster of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram-Leela’ featuring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
The film, which is directed by ‘Aashiqui 2’ director Mohit Suri, also stars Riteish Deshmukh, Amrita Puri and Kamaal Rashid Khan. The film is all set to release on June 27.