There was an element of curiosity among fans eversince the cameos of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in Amitabh Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ were announced. But the wait is now over as the first look of the movie’s promo featuring the two stars went on air.
In a quick sneak peek, both Ranbir and Shah Rukh talk about the importance of casting vote during the Lok Sabha elections, which are underway.
The sneak peak titled ‘Sunai Nahin De Raha’ starts with Big B, who is the ghost pitted against local MLA played by actor Boman Irani, talking about the importance of having a voter ID card.
The clip then moves on to Ranbir Kapoor, who plays himself in the film, pulling the leg of a crew member who does not have a voter ID card. While the crew member calls Ranbir for a shot he dismisses him saying he can’t hear what he is saying and implying that getting the voter ID card is the most important thing.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
While Shah Rukh Khan, who was also a part of the the film’s 2008 prequel, is seen telling the ghost Big B that they all are proud of the ghost.
Amitabh Bachchan said, “Both the actors play very important roles in the film. Shah Rukh, who was also there in the previous part, comes in the film at a very important time and helps the story to proceed further. Ranbir plays himself in the film, who talks about the importance of voting.”
Amitabh Bachchan also said that it is merely a co-incidence that ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, where a ghost takes on a corrupt politician, is releasing during the time of polls but it does emphasise on the importance of voting.
The film is set to release on April 11.