The exclusive first look of Priyanka Chopra’s look in her much awaited biopic on World Boxing champion Mary Kom is finally out.
The first look shows Priyanka Chopra in a boxing ring wearing her full boxing kit and all set for a bout.
The first schedule of the film began towards the end of 2013 with debut director Omung Kumar.
Priyanka Chopra also made several trips to Mary Kom’s homeland Manipur to understand and get into her character better. Priyanka observed her life there closely and the struggles she faced.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Priyanka Chopra also missed out on her cousin Saurabh’s wedding celebrations in Delhi, for her ‘Mary Kom’.The former Miss World tweeted, “Missing mere brother Saurabh ki shaadi celebrations in delhi!The whole family is there!Grrr! Can’t wait to go.Full chopra style gaana shaana.”
After a few weeks of shooting, ‘Mary Kom’ project remained uncertain. However, director Omung and producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali were sure of taking the project forward.
With the first look of the film going viral on social networking site, Priyanka Chopra looks all set to finish this schedule of ‘Mary Kom’ before she moves on to Zoya Akhtar’s film.