The exclusive first look of Priyanka Chopra’s look in her much awaited biopic on World Boxing champion Mary Kom is finally out.
The first look shows Priyanka Chopra in a boxing ring wearing her full boxing kit and all set for a bout.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first schedule of the film began towards the end of 2013 with debut director Omung Kumar.
Priyanka Chopra also made several trips to Mary Kom’s homeland Manipur to understand and get into her character better. Priyanka observed her life there closely and the struggles she faced.
Priyanka Chopra also missed out on her cousin Saurabh’s wedding celebrations in Delhi, for her ‘Mary Kom’.The former Miss World tweeted, “Missing mere brother Saurabh ki shaadi celebrations in delhi!The whole family is there!Grrr! Can’t wait to go.Full chopra style gaana shaana.”
After a few weeks of shooting, ‘Mary Kom’ project remained uncertain. However, director Omung and producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali were sure of taking the project forward.
With the first look of the film going viral on social networking site, Priyanka Chopra looks all set to finish this schedule of ‘Mary Kom’ before she moves on to Zoya Akhtar’s film.