First look of ‘Aashiqui 2’ actor Aditya Roy Kapur and ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ girl Parineeti Chopra’s ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ is out.
The first look of this Yash Raj Films shows the lead actors Parineeti and Aditya enjoying some street food.
This forthcoming film, ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ will focus on serious issues unlike last few YRF releases, Bewakoofiyaan and Shuddh Desi Romance. This under-production venture, helmed by Habib Faisal, is a love story set in the backdrop of the Indian dowry system. Habib Faisal has worked with Parineeti earlier in her debut film ‘Ishaqzaadey’.
After playing a Jaipur girl in ‘Shudh Desi Romance’, Parineeti Chopra will be playing a Hyderabadi girl in the film.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Parineeti Chopra will be paired opposite actor Aditya Roy Kapur for the first time. The lead jodi come from two opposite backgrounds. While Parineeti’s character is from Hyderabad, Aditya’s comes from Lucknow and this anti-dowry theme is woven into the love story.
Music of the film has been composed by Sajid-Wajid and it is scheduled for release on September 5, 2014.