While sister Katrina Kaif began her acting career in Bollywood with ‘Boom’, Isabelle will be starting with a Canadian film. But the film’s first look does have a Bollywood touch to it.
The film, which is being shot in Toronto, will be produced under Salman Khan’s Being Human (SKBH) Productions.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Being Salman Khan (@SalmanKhanTwitt) February 18, 2014
The film is the story of an Indian unemployed immigrant doctor-turned-cab driver,who becomes a local hero when he converted his taxi into a mobile clinic. The movie is being directed by Canadian director Jean-Francois Poulliot.
Apart from Isabella, the cast also includes Vinay Virmani, Adrianne Palicki, Kunal Nayyar, Lillete Dubey, Mircea Monroe, Rizwan Manji.
However, Isabelle is not the leading lady of the film and is paired with second male lead, Kunal Nayyar, who is famous with the hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory.