After the success of ‘Kai Po Che’, director Abhishek Kapoor is gearing up for his next project, ‘Fitoor’.
The film, which is an adaptation of the Charles Dickens novel, ‘Great Expectations’ stars evergreen beauty Rekha, Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.
This is the first time that all three actors will be seen working together. ‘Fitoor’ is a love saga which will see Aditya Roy Kapoor as a young artist named Noor. Katrina Kaif will dawn the role of a heart breaker and Rekha will enact the role of a temperamental Begum, a role inspired by Dickens’ iconic character Mrs Havisham.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Fitoor’ will reportedly be shot at various locations including Kashmir and Delhi. Apparently, there will also be an international location as part of the schedule.
Rekha’s character will be the catalyst that spins the romance tale forward. The love saga has been scripted across decades and continents.
The script has been penned by Supratik Sen and Abhishek Kapoor and the film is slated to begin shooting in August this year. ‘Fitoor’ will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures in association with Sky Production. (With PTI inputs)