After the success of ‘Kai Po Che’, director Abhishek Kapoor is gearing up for his next project, ‘Fitoor’.
The film, which is an adaptation of the Charles Dickens novel, ‘Great Expectations’ stars evergreen beauty Rekha, Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.
This is the first time that all three actors will be seen working together. ‘Fitoor’ is a love saga which will see Aditya Roy Kapoor as a young artist named Noor. Katrina Kaif will dawn the role of a heart breaker and Rekha will enact the role of a temperamental Begum, a role inspired by Dickens’ iconic character Mrs Havisham.
‘Fitoor’ will reportedly be shot at various locations including Kashmir and Delhi. Apparently, there will also be an international location as part of the schedule.
Rekha’s character will be the catalyst that spins the romance tale forward. The love saga has been scripted across decades and continents.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The script has been penned by Supratik Sen and Abhishek Kapoor and the film is slated to begin shooting in August this year. ‘Fitoor’ will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures in association with Sky Production. (With PTI inputs)