Actor Emraan Hashmi would play a conman in masala thriller titled ‘Raja Natwarlal’. The UTV Motion Pictures’ movie captures the essence of Emraan’s character in the film.
“Ever since I heard this title, I have been after UTV to get it. It etches out my character perfectly and is extremely catchy. Also, because it fits in so well with the space of the film, it will help us in promoting the film very well,” Emraan said.
Director Kunal Deshmukh feels that the title takes the film to another level.
“I always wanted to present Emraan in a never seen before avatar. He plays a master street con artist – the modern day Natwarlal. So the title is just apt,” Kunal said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film was earlier titled ‘Shaatir’, but now it will be called ‘Raja Natwarlal’.
“Emraan, Kunal and our team were thrilled about this title from the moment we hit upon it, as it sums up his character perfectly. Emraan and director Kunal Deshmukh together have entertained audiences with back-to-back hits earlier and we look forward to ‘Raja Natwarlal’ to entertain our audiences,” Disney India’s VP and head of marketing and distribution-studio, Amrita Pandey said.
The film is slated for August 29 release.