Former Miss World and Bachchan Bahu Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s grand comeback vehicle to the silver screen – Sanjay Gupta’s ‘Jazbaa’ – has been in news since its inception. The poster had created quite a stir and the project picked up steam when at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya launched the first look of the movie.
Aishwarya’s fanpage on Facebook posted few pictures from the sets of the movie where the talented actress is dressed up as a lawyer.
True to her name, Aishwarya looks stunning even as the serious, sombre and dutiful lawyer and looks all indulged in the court proceedings.
- Irrfan Khan doesn't mind being sidelined by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Jazbaa
- Revealed: Irrfan Khan's tough look from 'Jazbaa'
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Wonderful to see people's interest in 'Jazbaa' not only in India but at Cannes too
- Poll: Do you like the first look of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's comeback film 'Jazbaa'?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starts shooting for Sanjay Gupta's 'Jazbaa', hubby Abhishek 'Loves it'
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to do her own stunts in Jazbaa
‘Jazbaa’ was globally showcased at the festival in the presence of Jazbaa director Sanjay Gupta and actor Irrfan Khan, who co-stars in the movie.
‘Jazbaa’ also features Anupam Kher and Shabana Azmi in pivotal roles. The movie revolves around Aishwarya Rai, a lawyer who defends a death row convict.