The trailer of Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor starrer ‘Finding Fanny’ was finally released on July 9 and what a hit it has been! Within 22 hours of its release, the ‘Finding Fanny’ trailer garnered over a million views. The Homi Adajania directed comedy stars Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur and Dimple Kapadia as well.
Based in Goa, the film tells the tale of five quirky characters and their road-trip while on the search for an old man’s love.
Producer Dinesh Vijan says, “Finding Fanny is a film that needed the support of the online community and we are overwhelmed with the response to our trailer people especially the youth are loving the five odd ball characters and embracing the madness that they bring.”
Presented by Fox Star Studios, Finding Fanny is produced by Maddock Films. The film releases on September 12.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More