The makers of ‘Finding Fanny‘ have decided to premiere it on August 25, much before the release of the movie in September following a positive feedback to its trailer.
‘Finding Fanny‘ is a quirky comedy directed by Homi Adajania and is set for release on September 12. It has a stellar cast of Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.
“Premiering a film two weeks before its release has never been done and we are willing to stick our necks out with a unique product like ‘Finding Fanny’. We want opinion makers and regular movie-goers to watch the film and share their views. Sure, it could spawn a variety of opinions and this is
a healthy sign. As long as this strategy generates an actively interested forum for the film, it works for us,” producer Dinesh Vijan said in a statement here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Confident about the film, Fox Star Studios’ chief marketing officer Shikha Kapur said, “Homi has made an exceptional film with impeccable performances. A product this strong and unique deserves an equally unique marketing approach. Thus, we are inverting the course of the promotions of ‘Finding Fanny’. We will be commencing our campaign with the premiere of the film.”
The film is a comical story about five persons who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love among each other, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.