Set in Goa, Homi Adajania’s directorial venture also stars Deepika Padukone.
“I am a new actor, so for me, working with these actors is like a dream come true. I always used to tell Homi that this film is like an acting class for me,” the actor told reporters Thursday on the sets of Disney’s chat show ‘Captain Tiao’ here.
“I observed and noticed how veteran actors behave towards their work. Perhaps their experience will reflect in my work as well. It was great working with them all,” he added.
Shot in English, ‘Finding Fanny’ was such an opportunity for Arjun that he wanted to grab it with both hands, though he was initially skeptical.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Initially, I thought it would be difficult. But I feel an actor should grab the opportunity of doing different things. So, I took a chance.
“As far as the reaction to the trailer is concerned, people think that I can speak English also fluently. However, I am still learning to act properly in Hindi. It was a new chance for me and I didn’t want to lose it,” said Arjun.
The satirical comedy is set to release in September.