Set in Goa, Homi Adajania’s directorial venture also stars Deepika Padukone.
“I am a new actor, so for me, working with these actors is like a dream come true. I always used to tell Homi that this film is like an acting class for me,” the actor told reporters Thursday on the sets of Disney’s chat show ‘Captain Tiao’ here.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“I observed and noticed how veteran actors behave towards their work. Perhaps their experience will reflect in my work as well. It was great working with them all,” he added.
Shot in English, ‘Finding Fanny’ was such an opportunity for Arjun that he wanted to grab it with both hands, though he was initially skeptical.
“Initially, I thought it would be difficult. But I feel an actor should grab the opportunity of doing different things. So, I took a chance.
“As far as the reaction to the trailer is concerned, people think that I can speak English also fluently. However, I am still learning to act properly in Hindi. It was a new chance for me and I didn’t want to lose it,” said Arjun.
The satirical comedy is set to release in September.