Moviegoers will be treated yet again to different genres with this week’s three varied releases – Youngistaan, O Teri and Dishkiyaoon. While ‘Youngistaan’ is a political drama, ‘O Teri’ is a satire and ‘Dishkiyaoon’ an out-and-out gangster masala flick.
Keeping in with the election fervour of India, Jaccky Bhagnani’s ‘Youngistaan’ is a take on the political milieu and the significance of youth in bringing out the best of the nation.
The film also stars Neha Sharma, Farooq Sheikh, Kayoze Irani in pivotal roles. The film has been mellow with its promotions.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The USP: ‘Youngistaan’ is in its prevalance in the current atmosphere (the upcoming Lok Sabha Polls and the emergence of youth leaders) and the fact that this is late actor Farooq Sheikh’s last celluloid appearance.
Next up is the gangster masala flick ‘Dishkiyaoon’ produced by actress Shilpa Shetty and her entrepreneur husband Raj Kundra.
The film marks the return of actor Bipasha Basu’s new beau Harman Baweja on the silver screen. Besides, Harman, the film also stars actor Sunny Deol – not as a Punjabi Jat but a Haryanvi gunda – and newcomer Ayesha Khanna.
The film has been in news because of its celebrated producer Shilpa Shetty and its lead actor Harman Baweja’s affair with Bipasha.
Film’s USP: Shilpa Shetty’s item number, Sunny Deol’s Haryanvi accent, steamy scenes between its lead pair Harman Baweja and Ayesha Khanna, which according to reports, have been cut short on Bipasha’s request.
And the last release of this Friday is ‘O Teri’ which is produced by Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri. The film is mentored by Salman Khan in terms of its inputs and even the lead actors – Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi.
The film is a story about two aspiring journalists who mean to make it big by hook or by crook. The film is said to exploit scams like the Commonwealth Games, among others.
The film was also be in news for item song ‘Umabakum’, which has Salman Khan’s rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur in the film. The film also stars Sarah-Jane Dias, Anupam Kher, Mandira Bedi, Vijay Raaz, Manoj Pahwa.
The USP: Iulia Vantur’s item song and Salman Khan’s special number.
The films though are medium contenders for good Box Office results, however all of them face stiff competition from last week’s Sunny Leone’s ‘Ragini MMS 2.’