Moviegoers will be treated yet again to different genres with this week’s three varied releases – Youngistaan, O Teri and Dishkiyaoon. While ‘Youngistaan’ is a political drama, ‘O Teri’ is a satire and ‘Dishkiyaoon’ an out-and-out gangster masala flick.
Keeping in with the election fervour of India, Jaccky Bhagnani’s ‘Youngistaan’ is a take on the political milieu and the significance of youth in bringing out the best of the nation.
The film also stars Neha Sharma, Farooq Sheikh, Kayoze Irani in pivotal roles. The film has been mellow with its promotions.
The USP: ‘Youngistaan’ is in its prevalance in the current atmosphere (the upcoming Lok Sabha Polls and the emergence of youth leaders) and the fact that this is late actor Farooq Sheikh’s last celluloid appearance.
Next up is the gangster masala flick ‘Dishkiyaoon’ produced by actress Shilpa Shetty and her entrepreneur husband Raj Kundra.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film marks the return of actor Bipasha Basu’s new beau Harman Baweja on the silver screen. Besides, Harman, the film also stars actor Sunny Deol – not as a Punjabi Jat but a Haryanvi gunda – and newcomer Ayesha Khanna.
The film has been in news because of its celebrated producer Shilpa Shetty and its lead actor Harman Baweja’s affair with Bipasha.
Film’s USP: Shilpa Shetty’s item number, Sunny Deol’s Haryanvi accent, steamy scenes between its lead pair Harman Baweja and Ayesha Khanna, which according to reports, have been cut short on Bipasha’s request.
And the last release of this Friday is ‘O Teri’ which is produced by Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri. The film is mentored by Salman Khan in terms of its inputs and even the lead actors – Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi.
The film is a story about two aspiring journalists who mean to make it big by hook or by crook. The film is said to exploit scams like the Commonwealth Games, among others.
The film was also be in news for item song ‘Umabakum’, which has Salman Khan’s rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur in the film. The film also stars Sarah-Jane Dias, Anupam Kher, Mandira Bedi, Vijay Raaz, Manoj Pahwa.
The USP: Iulia Vantur’s item song and Salman Khan’s special number.
The films though are medium contenders for good Box Office results, however all of them face stiff competition from last week’s Sunny Leone’s ‘Ragini MMS 2.’