The much awaited film of the year ‘Bobby Jasoos’ will see Vidya in 22 different avatars and the actress, whose last two outings have bombed at the box office, has left no stone unturned to promote the movie.
After playing a pregnant woman in ‘Kahaani’, a retro hip-shaking actress in ‘The Dirty Picture’ and a loud married Punjabi woman in ‘Ghanchakkar’, Vidya Balan is all set to play the role of a detective for the the first time on screen in Bobby Jasoos.’
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The USP of the film is Vidya Balan’s unbelievable disguises for the movie – postman, maulvi, beggar, then a woman with huge braces in the film. National Award winning actress had actually given 122 look tests for the movie. The film also features young actor Ali Fazal, Supriya Pathak, Kiran Kumar and Tanvi Azmi.
Directed by Samar Shaikh, ‘Bobby Jasoos’ is co-produced by Dia Mirza’s Born Free Entertainment along with fiancé Sahil Sangha and Reliance Entertainment.
Second release of the week is Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, which marks the debut of legendary Raj Kapoor’s grandson, Armaan Jain.
Son of Raj Kapoor’s daughter Reema Jain, Armaan is the cousin of actors Ranbir, Karisma and Kareena.
‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, not only marks Armaan’s debut movie but it is also the directorial debut of Imtiaz Ali’s brother Arif Ali. The film’s music by Academy awards winner A R Rahman is already a hit.
Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, a rom-com, also stars Deeksha Seth. The actress in one of her interviews had said that she expected Armaan to get all the attention for the movie but she is not scared at all.
The entire Kapoor clan, including Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, cousins Kareena and Karisma, made it to the trailer launch of the film to support Armaan. Twitter was flooded with welcome-tweets for Armaan Jain the day its first look was released.
“I really enjoyed working with Arif Ali (director), Dinoo (producer Dinesh Vijan) and Amitabh (lyricist Amitabh Bhattacharya). ‘Khalifa’ (song) is a result of our jam session we had before making the soundtrack of the film. Hope people embrace it and support this effort,” AR Rahman had said in an interview earlier.
The song ‘Khalifa’, which was released recently, has been written and composed in just one night.
Watch this space for our two big reviews before booking your tickets this Friday.