Bollywood’s style diva Sonam Kapoor will be seen romancing Ayushmann Khurrana of ‘Vicky Donor’ fame in her new release s ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, which releases today.
‘Bewakoofiyaan’ is another rom-com from the Yash Raj Films banner, where a jobless Ayushmann tries to woo his girlfriend Sonam Kapoor’s father played by Rishi Kapoor. (In Pics: Bikini girls Sonam, Sunny Leone, Nargis)
The chemistry between Sonam and Ayushmann has become the talk of the town and an added flavour by veteran actor Rishi Kapoor will make ‘Bewakoofiyaan’ an interesting watch.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sonam Kapoor flaunting her perfect bod in a pink bikini is also being talked about. In fact director Nupur Asthana said she feels disappointed that people are only talking about actress Sonam Kapoor wearing a bikini in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’.
Around two years back, Sonam Kapoor had said that she would never wear a bikini as she does not have a perfect body to carry it off. “It is disappointing that people are talking about it (bikini scene) only…the focus is on that. There are other things too in the promo to look for. I am sure when people will see the film they will understand the relevance of it (bikini scene) and get to see a lovely film,” said Nupur.
“The story was written by Habib Faisal and I just loved the idea of a love story in times of recession. It is something not attempted earlier. We did make certain changes to the storyline to make it more entertaining for the audience,” Nupur said.
Last week’s releases ‘Queen’, ‘Gulaab Gang’ and ‘Total Siyapaa’ have all done moderate business. Bewakoofiyan has a chance to do well at the box office.
Watch this space for Shubhra Gupta’s review of ‘Bewakoofiyaan’.