Today is a huge day for the Box office – Superstar Salman Khan‘s much-awaited action flick ‘Kick‘ finally hits screens this Friday (July 25). The film revolves around a man on the run known as the ‘Devil’. Played by none other than Salman Khan, ‘Devil’ will be seen showing off his beefy bod in a figure-hugging suit with a masked hood.
Promising to be high on action, ‘Kick’ also stars Jacqueline Fernandez. Both Salman and Jacqueline are said to have hit it off both on and offscreen, so much so, that Salman might actually have his first onscreen liplock with the Sri Lankan beauty.
Following his guaranteed mantra to a successful release, Salman has chosen to tick to Eid-day routine.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
It’s no secret that Salman Khan greatly favours the festival of Eid and has chosen to release his films on this holiday a number of times. Not only does the festival seem extremely lucky for the actor but his fans are also super excited to have a Salman Khan film hit theatres on that very special day.
Most of Salman Khan’s films in the recent past made their way to theatres on the auspicious day including ‘Wanted’ (2009), ‘Dabangg (2010) and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ (2012) with former flame Katrina Kaif. All three films were hugely successful and earned the blockbuster status.
However, in 2013, Salman Khan’s biggest competition in the industry, Shah Rukh Khan grabbed the Eid date with Deepika Padukone for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Chennai Express’. The actor had no releases that year.
2014 saw the star return to the big screen in ‘Jai Ho’ that released on Republic Day. But the effect was not quite the same. The film did not fare well and was considered to be an average performer.
But this year, Salman is taking no chances and is determined to bring back that Eid magic.