Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is back on the silver screen after a long hiatus of almost two years with the release of his home production ‘Jai Ho’.
Salman Khan fans had been eagerly awaiting the release of their favourite actor for a while now and it was evident from the countdown hashtags that were trending for the past few days. And early morning another hashtag ‘#SalmanKiJaiHo’ has already begun to trend.
Sohail Khan’s directorial venture ‘Jai Ho’, which seems largely about a common man confronting the prevalent corruption, comes at a time when the current political milieu resonates with the story theme.
While the film’s lead actor Salman Khan says the film is a tale of revenge, the promos and the posters hint that the common man is all set to become the ‘people’s man’.
‘Jai Ho’ is Salman Khan’s first release post blockbuster ‘Dabangg 2’ in 2012. With the current Box Office run, it seems ‘Jai Ho’ has a chance for a full sweep. While Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan have had their say on the box office with ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Dhoom: 3’ respectively, now its Salman’s turn to take the top spot.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
However, Salman Khan, known for breaking box office records with his every film, recently said he is concerned about the box office fate of ‘Jai Ho’ as he really likes the film and wants it to do well.
‘Jai Ho’ also marks the debut of two pretty ladies – Daisy Shah and former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Sana Khan. Versatile actress Tabu too makes a comeback on the silver screen with Jai Ho, she is essaying the role of Salman Khan’s sister in the movie. It also stars Danny Denzongpa, Suniel Shetty, Ashmit Patel in prominent roles.
Jai Ho is a remake of hit Telugu flick ‘Stalin’.
Keep watching this space for the fair review of the Salman Khan starrer by our reviewer Shubhra Gupta in a few hours from now.