Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is back on the silver screen after a long hiatus of almost two years with the release of his home production ‘Jai Ho’.
Salman Khan fans had been eagerly awaiting the release of their favourite actor for a while now and it was evident from the countdown hashtags that were trending for the past few days. And early morning another hashtag ‘#SalmanKiJaiHo’ has already begun to trend.
Sohail Khan’s directorial venture ‘Jai Ho’, which seems largely about a common man confronting the prevalent corruption, comes at a time when the current political milieu resonates with the story theme.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While the film’s lead actor Salman Khan says the film is a tale of revenge, the promos and the posters hint that the common man is all set to become the ‘people’s man’.
‘Jai Ho’ is Salman Khan’s first release post blockbuster ‘Dabangg 2’ in 2012. With the current Box Office run, it seems ‘Jai Ho’ has a chance for a full sweep. While Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan have had their say on the box office with ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Dhoom: 3’ respectively, now its Salman’s turn to take the top spot.
However, Salman Khan, known for breaking box office records with his every film, recently said he is concerned about the box office fate of ‘Jai Ho’ as he really likes the film and wants it to do well.
‘Jai Ho’ also marks the debut of two pretty ladies – Daisy Shah and former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Sana Khan. Versatile actress Tabu too makes a comeback on the silver screen with Jai Ho, she is essaying the role of Salman Khan’s sister in the movie. It also stars Danny Denzongpa, Suniel Shetty, Ashmit Patel in prominent roles.
Jai Ho is a remake of hit Telugu flick ‘Stalin’.
Keep watching this space for the fair review of the Salman Khan starrer by our reviewer Shubhra Gupta in a few hours from now.