Moviegoers are in for a real treat with the release of three different genre films this week – ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, ‘Heropanti’ and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’.
The wait is finally over for millions of Rajinikanth fans all over as the period drama film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ finally releases today. The southern acting legend, who is back on the silver screen after a gap of almost three years, has engaged more than 100 screens.
According to reports, the tickets have already been sold out for the opening weekend and ‘Kochadaiiyaan’s pre-release buzz has been extremely positive as the fans are eagerly waiting to catch superstar Rajinikanth on the screen. Kochadaiiyaan’s release was postponed several times.
Directed by Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya R. Ashwin, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is India’s first photo-realistic 3D animated motion capture film. The film also stars Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone in the lead role.
The film’s music, composed double Oscar winner and music maestro A R Rahman, had gained the top position on the iTunes charts in India within hours of its release. ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ music was also a top trending topic on Twitter in India, making it a first for a Tamil film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The second big release of the day is Hugh Jackman’s ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’. The recent film in the X-Men series, Wolverine is sent to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants.
Like always the film offers high end drama and precarious stunts which will not disappoint the fans.
The final release of the week is debutante Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon’s ‘Heropanti’. The film marks the Bollywood debut of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger. The film is produced by Sajid Nadiawala and directed by Shabbir Khan.
The film has attracted much attention courtesy the film’s lead actor Tiger Shroff. The actor has garnered a fan following for his well chiseled body and trailblazing stunts. The film’s action sequences, which are choreographed by Tiger Shroff himself is the film’s usp.
Every action sequence has been videographed to show a frame-by-frame breakup of the stunts so that the audience doesn’t think the action is staged for the camera.
The film’s music, which is composed by Sajid-Wajid is also a hit with the audience and with that ‘Heropanti’ stands a good chance to score a good rank on the Box Office report card.
The dearth of good quality cinema is finally over with the release of the three films. The films released in the past two weeks have not stirred the audience reaction. However, two of the three films – ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ are on the much awaited list of moviegoers.
Take your pick and watch this space for Shubhra Gupta’s review.