Moviegoers are in for a real treat with the release of three different genre films this week – ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, ‘Heropanti’ and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’.
The wait is finally over for millions of Rajinikanth fans all over as the period drama film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ finally releases today. The southern acting legend, who is back on the silver screen after a gap of almost three years, has engaged more than 100 screens.
According to reports, the tickets have already been sold out for the opening weekend and ‘Kochadaiiyaan’s pre-release buzz has been extremely positive as the fans are eagerly waiting to catch superstar Rajinikanth on the screen. Kochadaiiyaan’s release was postponed several times.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya R. Ashwin, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is India’s first photo-realistic 3D animated motion capture film. The film also stars Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone in the lead role.
The film’s music, composed double Oscar winner and music maestro A R Rahman, had gained the top position on the iTunes charts in India within hours of its release. ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ music was also a top trending topic on Twitter in India, making it a first for a Tamil film.
The second big release of the day is Hugh Jackman’s ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’. The recent film in the X-Men series, Wolverine is sent to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants.
Like always the film offers high end drama and precarious stunts which will not disappoint the fans.
The final release of the week is debutante Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon’s ‘Heropanti’. The film marks the Bollywood debut of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger. The film is produced by Sajid Nadiawala and directed by Shabbir Khan.
The film has attracted much attention courtesy the film’s lead actor Tiger Shroff. The actor has garnered a fan following for his well chiseled body and trailblazing stunts. The film’s action sequences, which are choreographed by Tiger Shroff himself is the film’s usp.
Every action sequence has been videographed to show a frame-by-frame breakup of the stunts so that the audience doesn’t think the action is staged for the camera.
The film’s music, which is composed by Sajid-Wajid is also a hit with the audience and with that ‘Heropanti’ stands a good chance to score a good rank on the Box Office report card.
The dearth of good quality cinema is finally over with the release of the three films. The films released in the past two weeks have not stirred the audience reaction. However, two of the three films – ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ are on the much awaited list of moviegoers.
Take your pick and watch this space for Shubhra Gupta’s review.