Movie lovers are in for a treat this Friday with four releases – Sunny Leone’s horror thriller ‘Ragini MMS 2’, ‘Mahie Gill and Sharman Joshi’s comedy horror, ‘Gang of Ghosts’, Nagesh Kukunoor’s hard-hitting ‘Lakshmi’ and Sanjay Mishra’s ‘Ankhon Dekhi’.
Former adult-film actress Sunny Leone’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’ is said to be both thrilling and sexy. The sequel to 2011 film ‘Ragini MMS’, the Sunny Leone starrer will continue the story from the prequel, following Ragini’s escape from the haunted house.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Much hype has been created about the Ekta Kapoor film, which, is said to be based on the lines of Hollywood horror, ‘The Blair Witch Project’.
Sunny Leone, who has previously acted in ‘Jism 2’ has gone all out in terms of her raunchy seductive act in the film. Her songs ‘Baby Doll main Sone ki’ and ‘Char Bottle Vodka’ by Yo Yo Honey Singh are already topping the charts
Directed by Bhushan Patel, ‘Ragini MMS 2’ also features Saahil Prem, Parvin Dabas, Sandhya Mridul, Divya Dutta and Soniya Mehra.
The second exciting release of this week is Satish Kaushik’s ‘Gang of Ghosts’, which is expected to be quite a laugh riot.
‘Gang of Ghosts’ is a remake of Bengali film ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, which tells the tale of a group of ghosts who haunt a newly constructed shopping mall, that has replaced an abandoned house, where the spirits previously resided.
The film will also mark Priyanka Chopra’s cousin, Meera’s Bollywood debut.
Directed by funnyman Satish Kaushik, ‘Gang of Ghosts’ also stars Sharman Joshi, Mahie Gill, Anupam Kher, Rajpal Yadav and Chunky Pandey among others.
If you’re looking for something more serious, ‘Dor’ director Nagesh Kukunoor’s ‘Lakshmi’ also releases today featuring singer Monali Thakur in the lead role. Monali came into the limelight for doing the playback for song ‘Zara Zara Touch Me’ of the film, ‘Race’.
Based on the evil truth of human trafficking and child prostitution, ‘Lakshmi’ is based on the true story of a young teenage girl, Lakshmi, who has been abducted and forced into horrifying acts that leave her broken, yet she evolves into a strong mature young woman who is eventually served justice.
‘Lakshmi’ also stars actress Shefali Shah, television actor Ram Kapoor and Nagesh Kukunoor himself, who will be seen in the role of a pimp.
The final release for this week is ‘Ankhon Dekhi’, which revolves around the life of a man and his family in old Delhi. Directed by Rajat Kapoor, ‘Ankhon Dekhi’ features Sanjay Mishra, Rajat Kapoor, Namit Das and Seena Pahwa.