Movie lovers are in for a treat this Friday with four releases – Sunny Leone’s horror thriller ‘Ragini MMS 2’, ‘Mahie Gill and Sharman Joshi’s comedy horror, ‘Gang of Ghosts’, Nagesh Kukunoor’s hard-hitting ‘Lakshmi’ and Sanjay Mishra’s ‘Ankhon Dekhi’.
Former adult-film actress Sunny Leone’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’ is said to be both thrilling and sexy. The sequel to 2011 film ‘Ragini MMS’, the Sunny Leone starrer will continue the story from the prequel, following Ragini’s escape from the haunted house.
Much hype has been created about the Ekta Kapoor film, which, is said to be based on the lines of Hollywood horror, ‘The Blair Witch Project’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sunny Leone, who has previously acted in ‘Jism 2’ has gone all out in terms of her raunchy seductive act in the film. Her songs ‘Baby Doll main Sone ki’ and ‘Char Bottle Vodka’ by Yo Yo Honey Singh are already topping the charts
Directed by Bhushan Patel, ‘Ragini MMS 2’ also features Saahil Prem, Parvin Dabas, Sandhya Mridul, Divya Dutta and Soniya Mehra.
The second exciting release of this week is Satish Kaushik’s ‘Gang of Ghosts’, which is expected to be quite a laugh riot.
‘Gang of Ghosts’ is a remake of Bengali film ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, which tells the tale of a group of ghosts who haunt a newly constructed shopping mall, that has replaced an abandoned house, where the spirits previously resided.
The film will also mark Priyanka Chopra’s cousin, Meera’s Bollywood debut.
If you’re looking for something more serious, ‘Dor’ director Nagesh Kukunoor’s ‘Lakshmi’ also releases today featuring singer Monali Thakur in the lead role. Monali came into the limelight for doing the playback for song ‘Zara Zara Touch Me’ of the film, ‘Race’.
Based on the evil truth of human trafficking and child prostitution, ‘Lakshmi’ is based on the true story of a young teenage girl, Lakshmi, who has been abducted and forced into horrifying acts that leave her broken, yet she evolves into a strong mature young woman who is eventually served justice.
‘Lakshmi’ also stars actress Shefali Shah, television actor Ram Kapoor and Nagesh Kukunoor himself, who will be seen in the role of a pimp.
The final release for this week is ‘Ankhon Dekhi’, which revolves around the life of a man and his family in old Delhi. Directed by Rajat Kapoor, ‘Ankhon Dekhi’ features Sanjay Mishra, Rajat Kapoor, Namit Das and Seena Pahwa.