One of the most exciting movies this year, ‘Fugly’, starring Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh , Kiara Advani releases today (June 13). The cast left no stone unturned when it came to promoting the comedy drama.
Produced by Akshay Kumar, ‘Fugly’ marks the Bollywood debut of Sonam and Arjun Kapoor’s cousin Mohit Marwah. Indian Olympic boxer Vijender Singh will also be making his first onscreen appearance in the role of a rich, stylish brat.
Jimmy Shergill also joins the cast as the uncouth cop while Kiara Advani will play the role of Devi. (Read: Five reasons why you should watch Fugly today)
The film is said to tell the tale of four friends with different lifestyles who get embroiled in a ‘fugly’ scene with a Haryanvi cop Chautala essayed by Jimmy Shergill.
Directed by debutant Kabir Sadanand, ‘Fugly’ also has a treat for the viewers – cameos by both Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan in the title track ‘Ye Fugly Fugly Kya Hai..”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The next two releases for this week are ‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ and ‘Chal Bhaag”.
‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ is said to be on big package of romance, comedy, suspense and action, based on Science and Technology. Directed by Md.Mohibul Haque, ‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ stars Rehal Khan, Bridgette Irani, Gulshan Grover and Prem Chopra.
‘Chal Bhaag’ is an action comedy flick revolving around three misfits who are accidentally blamed for the murder of an MLA. Directed by Prakash Saini, the film stars Deepak Dobriyal, Varun Mehra, Tarun Bajaj and Keeya Khanna.
Swara Bhaskar’s ‘Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai’ also hits screens today. The thriller flick tells the story of a woman who beings to feel another presence around her after an accident.
Arshad Yusuf Pathan’s ‘Unforgettable’ is the final release. The film stars Mohammaed Iqbal Khan, Alka Verma, Hazel Crowney and Kiran Kumar.