One of the most exciting movies this year, ‘Fugly’, starring Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh , Kiara Advani releases today (June 13). The cast left no stone unturned when it came to promoting the comedy drama.
Produced by Akshay Kumar, ‘Fugly’ marks the Bollywood debut of Sonam and Arjun Kapoor’s cousin Mohit Marwah. Indian Olympic boxer Vijender Singh will also be making his first onscreen appearance in the role of a rich, stylish brat.
Jimmy Shergill also joins the cast as the uncouth cop while Kiara Advani will play the role of Devi. (Read: Five reasons why you should watch Fugly today)
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The film is said to tell the tale of four friends with different lifestyles who get embroiled in a ‘fugly’ scene with a Haryanvi cop Chautala essayed by Jimmy Shergill.
Directed by debutant Kabir Sadanand, ‘Fugly’ also has a treat for the viewers – cameos by both Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan in the title track ‘Ye Fugly Fugly Kya Hai..”
The next two releases for this week are ‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ and ‘Chal Bhaag”.
‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ is said to be on big package of romance, comedy, suspense and action, based on Science and Technology. Directed by Md.Mohibul Haque, ‘18.11 (A code of Secrecy…!)’ stars Rehal Khan, Bridgette Irani, Gulshan Grover and Prem Chopra.
‘Chal Bhaag’ is an action comedy flick revolving around three misfits who are accidentally blamed for the murder of an MLA. Directed by Prakash Saini, the film stars Deepak Dobriyal, Varun Mehra, Tarun Bajaj and Keeya Khanna.
Swara Bhaskar’s ‘Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai’ also hits screens today. The thriller flick tells the story of a woman who beings to feel another presence around her after an accident.
Arshad Yusuf Pathan’s ‘Unforgettable’ is the final release. The film stars Mohammaed Iqbal Khan, Alka Verma, Hazel Crowney and Kiran Kumar.