Bollywood has two diverse offerings this weekend – one a romcom ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ and other a medical thriller film ‘Heartless’.
On one hand we have Vinil Mathew’s directorial venture ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ featuring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra and on the other we have Shekhar Suman’s directorial debut film ‘Heartless’ that re launches his son Adhyayan in Bollywood with newcomer Ariana Ayam.
‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, will be ‘Student Of The Year’ actor Sidharth Malhotra’s second outing in Bollywood. The film has made its presence felt with its peppy soundtrack and ‘cucking frazy’ trailers.
Parineeti Chopra, who plays the role of a young crazy scientist, too has been in limelight due to her apparent weight loss for the film.
Next up ‘Heartless’, is a do-or-die situation for actor-turned-director Shekhar Suman who has put in all his life’s savings to relaunch son Adhyayan. According to reports, Shekhar Suman has even mortgaged his home to pull in funds for the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Heartless’ is inspired by 2009 Hollywood film ‘Awake’ and party inspired by Shekhar Suman’s personal life as he lost his elder son Ayush to a heart disease at the age of 11.
With Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ and Abhay Deol’s ‘One By Two’ opening to a mellow response, both films have a clear market open before them.
Besides these, two other small budget movies ‘Ya Rab’ and ‘Babloo Happy Hai’ are also set to release today. ‘Ya Rab’ is directed by Hasnain Hyderabadwala, which shows the battle between two ideologies – one representing the Islamic principles of, while the other incites youth to avenge alleged atrocities on Muslims.
‘Babloo Happy Hai’ is a love story of today’s youngsters, and what they think love and sex is in the times of multiplexes and fast cars.
Keep watching this space for our reviews by Shubhra Gupta in a few hours from now.