Bollywood has two diverse offerings this weekend – one a romcom ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ and other a medical thriller film ‘Heartless’.
On one hand we have Vinil Mathew’s directorial venture ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ featuring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra and on the other we have Shekhar Suman’s directorial debut film ‘Heartless’ that re launches his son Adhyayan in Bollywood with newcomer Ariana Ayam.
‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, will be ‘Student Of The Year’ actor Sidharth Malhotra’s second outing in Bollywood. The film has made its presence felt with its peppy soundtrack and ‘cucking frazy’ trailers.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Parineeti Chopra, who plays the role of a young crazy scientist, too has been in limelight due to her apparent weight loss for the film.
Next up ‘Heartless’, is a do-or-die situation for actor-turned-director Shekhar Suman who has put in all his life’s savings to relaunch son Adhyayan. According to reports, Shekhar Suman has even mortgaged his home to pull in funds for the film.
‘Heartless’ is inspired by 2009 Hollywood film ‘Awake’ and party inspired by Shekhar Suman’s personal life as he lost his elder son Ayush to a heart disease at the age of 11.
With Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ and Abhay Deol’s ‘One By Two’ opening to a mellow response, both films have a clear market open before them.
Besides these, two other small budget movies ‘Ya Rab’ and ‘Babloo Happy Hai’ are also set to release today. ‘Ya Rab’ is directed by Hasnain Hyderabadwala, which shows the battle between two ideologies – one representing the Islamic principles of, while the other incites youth to avenge alleged atrocities on Muslims.
‘Babloo Happy Hai’ is a love story of today’s youngsters, and what they think love and sex is in the times of multiplexes and fast cars.
Keep watching this space for our reviews by Shubhra Gupta in a few hours from now.