After Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ it’s Abhay Deol’s turn to try his luck at the box office with his romantic comedy film ‘One By Two’ opposite girlfriend Preeti Desai.
Directed by debutante Devika Bhagat, the film is said to tell the tale of Amit played by Abhay and Samara, essayed by Preeti who meet each other, while living in Mumbai city, which ends up taking a heavy toll on them, leaving the couple yearning for change.
This is the first time the lovebirds will be seen sharing screen space together.
‘One By Two’, made on a budget of about Rs. 15 crore, will hit approximately 1000 to 1200 screens across the country. The film also marks the production debut of Abhay’s banner.
Abhay Deol had a bit of trouble with the film’s music release due to a conflict with music label T-Series. At the recent 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards 2014, Abhay Deol sported a black eye as a protest against the music label for not releasing his film’s music.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor claimed that the music giant was not releasing music of ‘One By Two’ as musicians Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy insisted on not signing an “illegal” clause concerned with the copyright of film’s music.
However, the music was released smoothly at a launch by recording labels Crecendo and Unisys, after T Series parted ways with the project.
Keep watching this space for the review by Shubhra Gupta in a few hours from now.