Actor-director Rahul Bose has been a part of projects which he believes in. No wonder a major share of his major filmography includes unconventional movies which are close to reality and grounded. Rahul has said filmmakers always reflect the truth of the society through their projects.
“In the past or today, filmmakers always react to what society tells us. Every age gives a response. In this particular age, the awareness for gender violence is increasing and according to that there will be more films seen in future on this issue,” Rahul said on the sidelines of the MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Rahul also feels that “there are some actresses in the film industry who stand out for their strength”.
“Like Konkona Sen Sharma or today it is Radhika Apte, then there is Shabana Azmi, Waheeda Rehman ji with whom I have worked also. We should celebrate all of them,” he added.
Rahul has delivered some highly acclaimed films like Mr. And Mrs. Iyer, Chameli and 15 Park Avenue. He has also been part of some interesting commercial movies including Jhankaar Beats, Pyaar Ke Side Effects and Dil Dhadakne Do. He has been a favourite of filmmaker Aparna Sen and acted in many international projects too.
In 1998, Bose was also a part of the first Indian national rugby team to play in an international event, the Asian Rugby Football Union Championship. Rahul will next be seen in in the sequel of Vishwaroopam.
(With inputs from IANS)