This Friday, moviegoers will be treated for a film with only villains and no heroes as Mohit Suri’s ‘Ek Villain’ hits screens today. The film starring Riteish Deshukh, Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra boasts of a strong plot and high-end performances by its lead actors, from the theatrical trailers.
The thriller film’s trailers, with a lot of intrigue element, have generated a lot of interest among people.
‘Ek Villain’ has already got a thumbs up from the film fraternity, who cannot stop applauding the film – its director, actors and especially Riteish Deshmukh.
This is Riteish Deshmukh’s second consecutive release after the successful ‘Humshakals’. While ‘Humshakals’ was panned by critics, the movie still managed to collect a whopping Rs 50 crore at the box office.
Riteish Deshmukh had earlier said that Humshakals success will eat the BO collection of ‘Ek Villain’, we believe his fans are more excited to see him in his first ever negative role. (See poll results here)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It (‘Humshakals’) released last week and critically it was not well received as much as we had hoped for. But people want to watch the film and have fun. With ‘Ek Villain’ I am hoping for both critical and popular acceptance,” Riteish said.
The film’s music composed by Mithoon and Ankit Tiwari is on everyone’s playlist, with ‘Galiyaan by Shraddha Kapoor and ‘Banjara’ emerging as obvious favourites.
The film has been promoted well but will ‘Ek Villain’ live up to the expectation it has created? It will known soon with Shubhra Gupta’s review. Keep watching this space for updates.