Aditya Roy Kapur’s presence on the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW) ramp was met with a loud cheer. Flaunting a heavily embroidered gold sherwani, the actor said walking for Bollywood’s favourite designer Manish Malhotra almost feels like “you’ve arrived”.
“I am not much a stalwart…but it’s been an honour to walk for him (Malhotra). It makes you feel you’ve arrived somewhere,” Aditya told reporters here post the show Saturday night.
Malhotra, who has a huge friend circle in tinsel town and tops their list of favourite designers, responded by saying: “You’re too sweet.”
The actor is busy promoting his forthcoming film “Daawat-e-Ishq” and Malhotra gave his project enough footage while talking to the media.
“Aditya has ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ coming up and he is looking fabulous in it,” said the designer, while also praising the actor’s kurta style, seen in the movie’s title song.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Since the ensemble that Aditya flaunted was meant for a groom, the “Aashiqui 2” star could not evade questions about when he’s going to tie the knot. Is wedding on the cards?
“In life, yes, but not right now,” he quipped.