Aditya Roy Kapur’s presence on the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW) ramp was met with a loud cheer. Flaunting a heavily embroidered gold sherwani, the actor said walking for Bollywood’s favourite designer Manish Malhotra almost feels like “you’ve arrived”.
“I am not much a stalwart…but it’s been an honour to walk for him (Malhotra). It makes you feel you’ve arrived somewhere,” Aditya told reporters here post the show Saturday night.
Malhotra, who has a huge friend circle in tinsel town and tops their list of favourite designers, responded by saying: “You’re too sweet.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actor is busy promoting his forthcoming film “Daawat-e-Ishq” and Malhotra gave his project enough footage while talking to the media.
“Aditya has ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ coming up and he is looking fabulous in it,” said the designer, while also praising the actor’s kurta style, seen in the movie’s title song.
Since the ensemble that Aditya flaunted was meant for a groom, the “Aashiqui 2” star could not evade questions about when he’s going to tie the knot. Is wedding on the cards?
“In life, yes, but not right now,” he quipped.