Actress-businesswoman Preity Zinta, who has filed a complaint against her business partner and ex-beau Ness Wadia for alleged molestation, has not taken a bold step for first time. Be it off screen or on screen, she has often showed her daring side.
Here is a list of bold acts of Preity Zinta:
* In 2000, Preity Zinta entered the industry with a controversial film – director Kundan Shah’s “Kya Kehna” – which had her playing an unwed mother. The film got delayed and Preity was first seen in Mani Ratnam’s “Dil Se”, when she shocked movie buffs and made Shah Rukh blush by asking him if he was a virgin.
* In 2001, she played a prostitute who turns a surrogate mother to Salman Khan’s child in Abbas-Mustan’s “Chori Chori Chupke Chupke”.
* In 2003, she stunned the nation by testifying against the underworld in court. No other Bollywood denizen male or female had dared to do so.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
* In 2005, Preity filed a defamation suit against a Mumbai tabloid for publishing a transcript of a tape allegedly featuring the voice of Salman Khan speaking in less than respectful tones about her.
* In 2007, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi accused Preity of being the cause of her marriage with Shekhar Kapoor breaking up. Preity retaliated by calling Suchitra “unstable”.
* In 2008 Preity bought the Kings X1 IPL cricket team and decided to focus more on building her cricket team than her acting career.