Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who made his Bollywood debut with the 2014 film “Khoobsurat”, says he is “more than thrilled” to work with actor Rishi Kapoor in upcoming romantic drama film “Kapoor and Sons”.
While appearing on the TV show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Fawad said he was not a popular student in school or college, instead he was bullied as a child. Hence this sudden attention from the film industry and his fans is new to him as he never thought of himself as a good looking man.
- Rishi Kapoor and Emraan Hashmi to star in Drishyam director Jeethu Joseph’s debut Hindi film
- I see Taimur Ali Khan’s picture in newspaper every day: Randhir Kapoor
- 102 Not Out teaser: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor present a unique father-son story
- Rishi Kapoor: Guilt kept me away from working more with Nasir Hussain
- Happy birthday Fawad Khan: All that this Pakistani heartthrob did in past one year after leaving India
- Fawad Khan turns model for a clothing brand and his latest clicks are too hot to be missed
“As a kid back home in Pakistan, I did not have access to films so I used to rent VHS tapes and watch movies of Rishi Kapoor. Hence today I am more than thrilled to work with him,” Fawad said in a statement.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2” featuring Fawad Khan will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.