Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who made his Bollywood debut with the 2014 film “Khoobsurat”, says he is “more than thrilled” to work with actor Rishi Kapoor in upcoming romantic drama film “Kapoor and Sons”.
While appearing on the TV show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Fawad said he was not a popular student in school or college, instead he was bullied as a child. Hence this sudden attention from the film industry and his fans is new to him as he never thought of himself as a good looking man.
- Fawad Khan turns model for a clothing brand and his latest clicks are too hot to be missed
- Fawad Khan's latest photos are a visual treat for his Indian fans
- Rishi Kapoor: Both Anurag Kashyap and Anurag Basu failed to handle huge budgets
- Rishi Kapoor on nepotism: There is a curiosity to see star kids
- Hrithik Roshan, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and other B-town celebs wish Rishi Kapoor on his birthday
- Ranbir Kapoor on Fawad Khan: It was unfortunate that Fawad had to bear the brunt of political change
“As a kid back home in Pakistan, I did not have access to films so I used to rent VHS tapes and watch movies of Rishi Kapoor. Hence today I am more than thrilled to work with him,” Fawad said in a statement.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2” featuring Fawad Khan will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.