- Happy Birthday, Sridevi: From Kajol to Rishi Kapoor, Bollywood celebs shower warm wishes for the MOM actor
- Rishi Kapoor is ‘truly his father’s son’. Neetu Kapoor’s latest post from Rome vacation is a proof. See video, photo
- Ranbir Kapoor on Rishi Kapoor’s criticism of Jagga Jasoos: I don’t agree with what he said
Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who made his Bollywood debut with the 2014 film “Khoobsurat”, says he is “more than thrilled” to work with actor Rishi Kapoor in upcoming romantic drama film “Kapoor and Sons”.
While appearing on the TV show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Fawad said he was not a popular student in school or college, instead he was bullied as a child. Hence this sudden attention from the film industry and his fans is new to him as he never thought of himself as a good looking man.
- When Shah Rukh Khan met Kapoor & Sons actors Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan
- Role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' not exactly cameo: Fawad Khan
- Fawad Khan caught off-guard by Alia Bhatt on Kapoor and Sons sets
- Sidharth, Alia, Fawad ask fans to try Kapoor & Sons tongue twister
- Fawad Khan fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor
- Would love to work with a talented actor like Kareena Kapoor: Fawad Khan
“As a kid back home in Pakistan, I did not have access to films so I used to rent VHS tapes and watch movies of Rishi Kapoor. Hence today I am more than thrilled to work with him,” Fawad said in a statement.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2” featuring Fawad Khan will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.