If you thought Fawad Khan’s professional life was suffering due to the entire MNS controversy, and that he had to fly back to Pakistan out of no choice, here is a correction. India’s ban on Pakistani artistes is definitely one of the reasons. But there is more that’s happening in Fawad’s life. The Pakistani actor has become a proud father again. His wife Sadaf delivered a baby girl late on Tuesday. Fawad’s manager Hassan Khalid personally confirmed the news to the Pakistani media and said, “The actor was with his wife at the time of delivery and both mother and child are healthy.”
Fawad has made a mark on both sides of the border with his acting skills. It didn’t take much time for the Pakistani heartthrob to win over the Indian audience too, thanks to his perfectly planned Bollywood debut in 2014 film Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor. This came almost at the same time when his blockbuster show Humsafar was already winning hearts on Zindagi channel in India. Fawad went on to deliver his second Bollywood blockbuster Kapoor & Sons this year. We are already awaiting his third film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, even though he will appear in a cameo.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Everything was running perfectly smooth for Fawad until the recent Uri attack and the MNS announced ban on Pakistani artistes in India in the aftermath of the latest tensions. While Fawad left for Pakistan, many said he has reportedly been dropped as the first guest on the fifth season of Koffee With Karan. But amid all this, some sources even kept stating that it was also because Fawad wished to be with his wife Sadaf who was scheduled to deliver around the same time. And Pakistani magazine shared the news on its official Instagram handle too.
Fawad married his childhood sweetheart Sadaf in November 2005. The couple already has a six-year-old son Ayaan. Fawad, who has always come across as a family man, keeps sharing his personal pictures with both Sadaf and Ayaan on his official social media handles. And we are sure it won’t take Fawad much time to reveal the picture of his new-born angel too.
Even if he has returned to Pakistan until things calm down on the borders, his Indian fans cannot wait to see the first happy picture of the blessed family. Many congratulations, Fawad!