His good looks and romantic roles have won a huge female fan following in India for Pakistani singer-actor Fawad Khan, who is making his debut in Bollywood with “Khoobsurat”. But all this doesn’t affect his wife of eight years.
Known for his performance in hit Pakistani show “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”, the 32-year-old tied the knot with Sadaf in 2005. The happily married couple has a son.
“My wife is not insecure at all. She is one of the most sensible persons I have ever come across,” Fawad told IANS in an interview.
“She is so supportive of me. We have had a very long relationship and that comes with a lot of trust. I have given her enough time to test me. I do discuss my projects with her. I do take feedback from her,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Now he is set to woo his fans with his role in the Sonam Kapoor-starrer “Khoobsurat”, a remake of 1980 super hit film “Khubsoorat”, which was directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee.