His good looks and romantic roles have won a huge female fan following in India for Pakistani singer-actor Fawad Khan, who is making his debut in Bollywood with “Khoobsurat”. But all this doesn’t affect his wife of eight years.
Known for his performance in hit Pakistani show “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”, the 32-year-old tied the knot with Sadaf in 2005. The happily married couple has a son.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“My wife is not insecure at all. She is one of the most sensible persons I have ever come across,” Fawad told IANS in an interview.
“She is so supportive of me. We have had a very long relationship and that comes with a lot of trust. I have given her enough time to test me. I do discuss my projects with her. I do take feedback from her,” he added.
Now he is set to woo his fans with his role in the Sonam Kapoor-starrer “Khoobsurat”, a remake of 1980 super hit film “Khubsoorat”, which was directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee.