He enjoys a huge fan following in his homeland, and in India, courtesy channel Zindagi, which airs Pakistani TV shows here, he’s found fans galore here. But TV is not Fawad’s priority as of now.
“I would want to stay away from TV right now. I have done as much as I could…,” Fawad Khan told IANS here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I’m a very big fan of Hollywood. I really like what’s happening there right now, where the marriage between cinema and TV is amazing. Things are changing here (in India), but it’s only the tip of the iceberg, it’s just started,” he added.
The actor, who has been part of TV shows like “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”, says he’s entering cinema “because I get to learn something from it”.
In India, Fawad is making his Hindi film debut with “Khoobsurat”, which stars Sonam Kapoor as the female lead. The fact that it’s a movie driven by the female character, did not make him apprehensive about taking up the role.
The process of choosing the film was “pretty easy” for him.
Directed by Shashanka Ghosh, “Khoobsurat” is the remake of 1980 superhit film “Khubsoorat”.