Pakistan actor Fawad Khan clarified on Tuesday (March 14) that he was never offered PK and that his earlier quote was misinterpreted by the media. There were reports that Fawad had refused PK because of Kapoor and Sons.
Fawad Khan, who was in New Delhi for the promotions of his second Bollywood outing ‘Kapoor and Sons’, said: “PK was never offered to me and I never rejected it. Secondly, had I got any role in PK, I would have loved to do it but that wasn’t the case.”
On further being asked about his much-talked about film ‘Battle of Bittora’, he said that their calendar didn’t match and that the makers are also considering other actors for the role. Working birthday for Alia Bhatt, says is nervous ahead of Kapoor and Sons
“For ‘Battle of Bittora’, our dates couldn’t match. Sonam is such a busy actor, I myself had committed to Kapoor and Sons. So, I was working on this and then I wasn’t getting time to work on Battle of Bitora. As far as I know they are looking for other actors as well,” said Fawad.
Fawad Khan had made his Bollywood debut opposite Sonam Kapoor in Khoobsurat. Alia Bhatt says not doing ‘Aashiqui 3’ or any Hollywood film
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On being asked which Bollywood film would he like to take back to Pakistan for a remake, Fawad said since he is a big fan of travel films, it would be the 1965 film “Guide”, starring Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman. “I would love to work in the remake of Guide,” he said.
Fawad, who became popular in India courtesy his TV shows “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai’, will be seen in Kapoor and Sons opposite Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. ICC World T20: Pakistan actor Fawad Khan comes out in support of under-fire captain Shahid Afridi