Pakistan actor Fawad Khan clarified on Tuesday (March 14) that he was never offered PK and that his earlier quote was misinterpreted by the media. There were reports that Fawad had refused PK because of Kapoor and Sons.
Fawad Khan, who was in New Delhi for the promotions of his second Bollywood outing ‘Kapoor and Sons’, said: “PK was never offered to me and I never rejected it. Secondly, had I got any role in PK, I would have loved to do it but that wasn’t the case.”
On further being asked about his much-talked about film ‘Battle of Bittora’, he said that their calendar didn’t match and that the makers are also considering other actors for the role. Working birthday for Alia Bhatt, says is nervous ahead of Kapoor and Sons
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“For ‘Battle of Bittora’, our dates couldn’t match. Sonam is such a busy actor, I myself had committed to Kapoor and Sons. So, I was working on this and then I wasn’t getting time to work on Battle of Bitora. As far as I know they are looking for other actors as well,” said Fawad.
Fawad Khan had made his Bollywood debut opposite Sonam Kapoor in Khoobsurat. Alia Bhatt says not doing ‘Aashiqui 3’ or any Hollywood film
On being asked which Bollywood film would he like to take back to Pakistan for a remake, Fawad said since he is a big fan of travel films, it would be the 1965 film “Guide”, starring Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman. “I would love to work in the remake of Guide,” he said.
Fawad, who became popular in India courtesy his TV shows “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai’, will be seen in Kapoor and Sons opposite Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. ICC World T20: Pakistan actor Fawad Khan comes out in support of under-fire captain Shahid Afridi