“She is a great person and I enjoyed working with her. The environment on the sets was very homely and I didn’t face any problem at any stage,” Fawad said here Sunday on the sets of “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega”.
“I didn’t face any problem in communicating with the people on the sets and a lot of credit goes to her (Sonam) for that,” he added.
Fawad would love to take Sonam on a tour of Pakistan, especially the Sind region Sonam’s family belongs to.
“I have heard she is interested in the Sind region, so I can show her that area. Besides that, I can show her around Lahore the best as I belong to that city,” Fawad said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“It would be a pleasure to show her around Pakistan. I think this is a good chance for us to connect as it is not often you get to visit the other’s country,” added the actor.
“Khoobsurat” has been produced by Sonam’s sister Rhea Kapoor and directed by Shashanka Ghosh.
It also stars Kirron Kher and Ratna Pathak Shah and hits theatres Sep 19.