I have experienced tremendous love and hospitality in India: Fawad Khan

Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: February 11, 2016 11:12 am
kapoor & sons, kapoor & sons trailer,  Fawad Khan, alia bhatt, kapoor & sons first trailer, watch kapoor & sons trailer, rachna pathak shah, sidharth malhotra, sidharth, sidharth kapoor & sons, fawad khan kapoor & sons, fawad kapoor & sons, alia sidharth, rishi kapoor, shakun batra, entertainment news, bollywood trailers There is no doubt that Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has been welcomed with open arms both by India and Bollywood something that the actor himself acknowledges.

“Whenever I have come here, I have experienced tremendous love and hospitality in India and all Indians people have given me a lovely and warm welcome. Last time too and even this year, it feels like family here in India and where ever I have gone in this country it has always been an amazing experience. I do miss my family. But these guys (Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt) make up for it.

Watch Video: I Have Experienced Tremendous Love And Hospitality In India: Fawad Khan

Also read: Kapoor & Sons trailer: An emotional journey of brothers Fawad and Sidharth

While time and again, one does hear political parties issue threats to ban Pakistani artists in India especially when our political rapport with our neighbour goes awry, as an artist Fawad remains unfazed and unaffected.

Also read: Rishi Kapoor leaves Kapoor & Sons trailer launch midway

When asked about how he reacted every time the political atmosphere between both countries went haywire, Fawad said, “I am a politically illiterate person and I don’t keep up with current affairs. So for me to get involved in these matters doesn’t seem right.”

Fawad Khan will be seen in Kapoor and Sons.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Pat
    Feb 10, 2016 at 4:01 pm
    Those are doing that are anti nationals exchanging underworld money, and jeopardizing our India with this Isis agent
      Rajesh
      Feb 10, 2016 at 3:57 pm
      Really. feels good in India, but Jihadi Aamir and SRK cry about intolerance?
        Rajesh
        Feb 10, 2016 at 6:14 pm
        Get your head out of your g@@nd, Peter. We can all see how your Christian countries are treating Muslims. India is the most tolerant country there is.
          Rajesh
          Feb 10, 2016 at 6:18 pm
          I dont expect a moron like you to see the connection, boss. You go back to your drama and crying.
            peter
            Feb 10, 2016 at 5:43 pm
            The two has no connection , yes India is a intolerant country. Minorities are in danger. Get you head out of the sand .and accept the big faults and hypocracy of your country.you don't like to to critized ,or when people point out your countries problems. Having said that, I don't think stani actors should be given roles in Indian films. Off he like it , gets more money than he would in India.mplus India is more ,of a free and liberal country.
            1. N
              nik
              Feb 10, 2016 at 5:08 pm
              Expression less cant speak even hindi properly . And by fault actor. Uselesss actor
              1. N
                nik
                Feb 10, 2016 at 5:07 pm
                I hate fawad khan a big sore losssssserrrrr.
                1. O
                  only human
                  Feb 11, 2016 at 2:11 am
                  all these haters posting comments below is in a proof itself how Intolerant this country is