Salman Khan’s big Diwale release, ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ is one of the most awaited films of the year especially since it marks the reunion of the ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor along with director Sooraj Barjatya.
However, we hear Barjatya who last directed ‘Vivah’, will first screen the film especially for his father, Rajkumar Barjatya and Salman Khan’s father, Salim Khan.
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here's how Salman Khan's last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan thanks fans for watching 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo', watch video
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' for Madhuri Dixit, Bhagyashree
- Salman Khan's 'Prem Leela' song from 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' to release ahead of Navratri
- Salman Khan's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' trailer to be unveiled on October 1
Sooraj Barjatya is keen to have feedback from the two seniors about his forthcoming release and only then will he hold trial screenings.
Also starring Sonam Kapoor in a lead role, ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ will hit screens on November 12.