Shah Rukh Khan feels that father-son relationship should be that of friends.
The actor, who has always been vocal about his parents, has lent support for an upcoming film titled ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ by launching the trailer of the film along with the entire star cast here.
Apparently, the film, based on father-son relationship, made Shah Rukh emotional and he decided to support it.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Narrated in a comical way, the film stars Anupam Kher, Neha Dhupia, Divyendu Sharma, Manu Rishi and Aditi Sharma. It is a story of a man and his two sons who set out to get their father what he dreamt of all his life.
“The heart of the film ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ is in the right place. I think when you carve a film like this in an entertaining manner, it becomes more interesting than just a regular comedy film,” Shah Rukh told reporters yesterday.
On being asked about his experience of fatherhood, he said, “My wish for my three children is for their good health. For me the most gratifying experience is when at the end of day, you are tensed and tired and while sleeping feel their soft bodies and when they give you a hug as they feel bad when you leave home for work for long hours,” he said.
The 48-year-old actor reveals that he shares a friendly relationship with his children.
“I have noticed that whenever I talk to fathers in the film industry… there is passion to have friendly relationship with children. The time is gone to be like father figure. I think the relationship between a father and a son should be that of friends, of natural exuberance,” he said.
Anupam Kher, who had played role of SRK’s father in Yash Chopra’s blockbuster ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, is essaying the role of a father in ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’.
“The feeling of a father comes naturally to me. In this film, the father is disappointed with the kids and unfortunately they realise his worth only after his death. My father was an ordinary man but an extraordinary person,” Anupam said.
‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ has been directed by Ravindra Gautam and produced under the banner of Nautanki Films, is slated to hit the theatres on September 19.