Shah Rukh Khan feels that father-son relationship should be that of friends.
The actor, who has always been vocal about his parents, has lent support for an upcoming film titled ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ by launching the trailer of the film along with the entire star cast here.
Apparently, the film, based on father-son relationship, made Shah Rukh emotional and he decided to support it.
Narrated in a comical way, the film stars Anupam Kher, Neha Dhupia, Divyendu Sharma, Manu Rishi and Aditi Sharma. It is a story of a man and his two sons who set out to get their father what he dreamt of all his life.
“The heart of the film ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ is in the right place. I think when you carve a film like this in an entertaining manner, it becomes more interesting than just a regular comedy film,” Shah Rukh told reporters yesterday.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On being asked about his experience of fatherhood, he said, “My wish for my three children is for their good health. For me the most gratifying experience is when at the end of day, you are tensed and tired and while sleeping feel their soft bodies and when they give you a hug as they feel bad when you leave home for work for long hours,” he said.
The 48-year-old actor reveals that he shares a friendly relationship with his children.
“I have noticed that whenever I talk to fathers in the film industry… there is passion to have friendly relationship with children. The time is gone to be like father figure. I think the relationship between a father and a son should be that of friends, of natural exuberance,” he said.
Anupam Kher, who had played role of SRK’s father in Yash Chopra’s blockbuster ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, is essaying the role of a father in ‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’.
“The feeling of a father comes naturally to me. In this film, the father is disappointed with the kids and unfortunately they realise his worth only after his death. My father was an ordinary man but an extraordinary person,” Anupam said.
‘Ekkees Toppon Ki Salami’ has been directed by Ravindra Gautam and produced under the banner of Nautanki Films, is slated to hit the theatres on September 19.