Action film ‘Fast and Furious 7’ has resumed shooting after its production had to be halted last year following actor Paul Walker’s death.
Production of the movie was delayed after the death of Walker, 40, who played the character of Brian O’Conner in the franchise, reported Variety.
Recently James Wan, 37, who is the director of the film, posted a photo on Instagram from the movie’s set.
“First day back filming. Better and stronger,” he wrote.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan had to drastically alter the script in order to determine whether Walker’s character will be retired or killed in the film.
It was earlier reported that Walker’s remaining scenes will be completed using body doubles and CGI (Computer Generated Imagery).
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Fast and Furious 7’ is the latest installment of the hit movie franchise and will release on April 10 next year.
Walker died in a car crash on November 30th last year.