For model-actress Esha Gupta, fashion means style that is easily accessible.
The ‘Raaz 3’ actress is currently being seen in a TV ad campaign of online fashion brand Yepme.com and says she’s “excited to be endorsing their vibrant new collection of women’s wear”.
“I believe fashion in its truest sense is style that is easily available to all, and Yepme has done just this by giving people the latest styles at the click of a button.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“I personally love Yepme’s clothing line and I am glad to be a part of the fashion revolution that they are creating,” she said in a statement.
Esha has joined celebrities like Farhan Akhtar and Sonu Sood who endorse Yepme’s fashion wear.