For model-actress Esha Gupta, fashion means style that is easily accessible.
The ‘Raaz 3’ actress is currently being seen in a TV ad campaign of online fashion brand Yepme.com and says she’s “excited to be endorsing their vibrant new collection of women’s wear”.
“I believe fashion in its truest sense is style that is easily available to all, and Yepme has done just this by giving people the latest styles at the click of a button.
“I personally love Yepme’s clothing line and I am glad to be a part of the fashion revolution that they are creating,” she said in a statement.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Esha has joined celebrities like Farhan Akhtar and Sonu Sood who endorse Yepme’s fashion wear.