Farhan Akhtar is not upset with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah’s comment that ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ is a fake film and instead believes in focussing on good feedback about the movie.
Naseeruddin Shah had slammed ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ as a fake film and rubbished Farhan Akhtar’s performance in it.
“No (I am not upset)… To each his own… It is his point of view and he has a way of how a performance should be like. Everyone has their own point of view. I want to focus on the positive,” Farhan said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
“For me what is important is what majority of the audience feel, what director feels and what Milkhaji and his family feel. As long as they are happy, I am happy. There will be many people who will find fault in you… One must take it in his stride,” he said.
‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ chronicled the life of former legendary athlete Milkha Singh in which Farhan played the role of the ‘Flying Sikh’. The film created a stir at the box office and crossed the Rs 100 crore mark.
Actress Shabana Azmi and writer Prasoon Joshi have spoken in defence of the film and the actor, saying they don’t agree with Shah’s opinion on it.
At almost every award function, Farhan has been getting the best actor award and he is quite happy with the adulation that is coming his way.
“I feel very happy with the recognition the film is receiving, whether it is from the audience, fraternity people or the awards. It feels good when your work gets recognised,” he said.
Though a lot of actors question the credibility of awards, Farhan doesn’t conform to it.
“Everybody has their own take on what awards mean to them. I don’t want to comment on what others think. Since the last 14 years, whenever possible, I have attended award functions as much as I can, be it to give awards or applaud other people’s achievements. I choose to enjoy the moment,” he added.
Farhan will be seen next in ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.