Farhan Akhtar is not upset with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah’s comment that ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ is a fake film and instead believes in focussing on good feedback about the movie.
Naseeruddin Shah had slammed ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ as a fake film and rubbished Farhan Akhtar’s performance in it.
“No (I am not upset)… To each his own… It is his point of view and he has a way of how a performance should be like. Everyone has their own point of view. I want to focus on the positive,” Farhan said.
“For me what is important is what majority of the audience feel, what director feels and what Milkhaji and his family feel. As long as they are happy, I am happy. There will be many people who will find fault in you… One must take it in his stride,” he said.
‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ chronicled the life of former legendary athlete Milkha Singh in which Farhan played the role of the ‘Flying Sikh’. The film created a stir at the box office and crossed the Rs 100 crore mark.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Actress Shabana Azmi and writer Prasoon Joshi have spoken in defence of the film and the actor, saying they don’t agree with Shah’s opinion on it.
At almost every award function, Farhan has been getting the best actor award and he is quite happy with the adulation that is coming his way.
“I feel very happy with the recognition the film is receiving, whether it is from the audience, fraternity people or the awards. It feels good when your work gets recognised,” he said.
Though a lot of actors question the credibility of awards, Farhan doesn’t conform to it.
“Everybody has their own take on what awards mean to them. I don’t want to comment on what others think. Since the last 14 years, whenever possible, I have attended award functions as much as I can, be it to give awards or applaud other people’s achievements. I choose to enjoy the moment,” he added.
Farhan will be seen next in ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.