Choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan says the sound of noisy toys of her son is her best alarm to wake up in the morning.
The 49-year-old director, who has two daughters and a son, said she does not need any other alarm to get up.
“You don’t need a morning alarm when you have a 6 yr old boy who’s got a drum set as a birthday present!!! Now to find out who gave this gift!,” Farah tweeted.
Farah is currently busy with the filming of her Diwali-release ‘Happy New Year’, which reunites Deepika Padukone with her ‘Chennai Express’ co-star Shah Rukh Khan.
Other cast of the film includes Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah and Sonu Sood among others.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review