Choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan says the sound of noisy toys of her son is her best alarm to wake up in the morning.
The 49-year-old director, who has two daughters and a son, said she does not need any other alarm to get up.
“You don’t need a morning alarm when you have a 6 yr old boy who’s got a drum set as a birthday present!!! Now to find out who gave this gift!,” Farah tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Farah is currently busy with the filming of her Diwali-release ‘Happy New Year’, which reunites Deepika Padukone with her ‘Chennai Express’ co-star Shah Rukh Khan.
Other cast of the film includes Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah and Sonu Sood among others.