Bollywood actor Shreyas Talpade who will be making his directorial debut with Marathi film ‘Poshter Boyz’ has roped in his ‘Om Shanti Om’ director Farah Khan to do a special appearance in the film.
The choreographer turned filmmaker had agreed for it, however, her cameo was kept under wraps even from the cast and crew of the film. According to reports, when Farah Khan visited the sets to complete her shoot, the members of the unit were left surprised.
Revealing about the experience of switching roles with Farah as an actor, Shreyas stated that Farah was improvising in her scenes just like the way he did while shooting for ‘Om Shanti Om’.
Produced under Shreyas’ banner Affluence Movies, Poshter Boyz is slated to release on August 1.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched