Bollywood actor Shreyas Talpade who will be making his directorial debut with Marathi film ‘Poshter Boyz’ has roped in his ‘Om Shanti Om’ director Farah Khan to do a special appearance in the film.
The choreographer turned filmmaker had agreed for it, however, her cameo was kept under wraps even from the cast and crew of the film. According to reports, when Farah Khan visited the sets to complete her shoot, the members of the unit were left surprised.
Revealing about the experience of switching roles with Farah as an actor, Shreyas stated that Farah was improvising in her scenes just like the way he did while shooting for ‘Om Shanti Om’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Produced under Shreyas’ banner Affluence Movies, Poshter Boyz is slated to release on August 1.