Filmmaker Farah Khan is choreographing some special one-legged dance moves for superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who injured his leg on the sets, for a song in ‘Happy New Year’.
The 49-year-old choreographer-director hopes that her specially carved moves will become a dancing trend.
“Exciting day ahead! Entire starcast of ‘Happy New Year’ in a song starting today… Wil figure out some one legged moves for Shah Rukh Khan?? it may just start a trend,” Farah posted on Twitter.
Khan is currently supporting a crutch and a knee band after he met with an accident last month on the sets of the film.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review