Vishal Dadlani of the popular Vishal-Shekhar duo is busy working on the music of Farah Khan’s “Happy New Year”. He reveals that the filmmaker always tries to make him do “bizarre things”, but their work in the new movie, he says, is the “next level”.
“Shooting for HNY today! @TheFarahKhan always finds new and exciting ways to make me do bizarre and insane things, but THIS is next level,” he tweeted Monday.
“Happy New Year” stars Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone among others.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In response to Dadlani’s tweet, SRK posted to him: “@VishalDadlani I am coming to see u. I have to see u do what farah is making u do. As Billy Joel would say..” Don’t go changing..”