Director-choreographer Farah Khan has choreographed a special song for Farhan Akhtar’s upcoming film Rock On 2. Recently, Farhan and producer Ritesh Sidhwani requested Farah to choreograph a highlight song in the film, that acts as a bridge to the previous Rock On, a press release issued here said. The song, titled You Know What I Mean, was shot at Madh Island here and is a flashback wedding number. Farah had earlier done choreography for some of Farhan’s films, including 2001 hit Dil Chahta Hai, but this is the first time she has helmed steps in a track that features the Bhaag Milkha Bhaag actor.
Meanwhile, Farah said that Karan Johar is “stressed out” and he has said all that he feels. “We were shooting together yesterday. Karan is a dear friend of mine. I know he is stressed out and he has said it all what he feels,” she said when asked about the controversy over “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” which features Pakistani actor Fawad Khan in an important role.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Karan will never do anything that is not patriotic. All of us feel like that. The statement has finally arrived and it says it all. Now matter should be put to rest,” she added. “There are a lot of things that bother us. Let’s not get into those things because whenever we open our mouth we get into trouble,” Farah said.
The Happy New Year helmer who has opened a dance school was speaking to the media at an interaction session with the students. Quizzed, according to her who is the best dancer in Bollywood, the 42-year-old choreographer said Govinda is the best as his dance brings a smile on her face and she feels happy to see him grooving.