Bollywood director Farah Khan has begun the next schedule of ‘Happy New Year’ without her main lead Shah Rukh Khan, who was injured during the film’s shooting last month.
SRK is currently nursing a shoulder injury and has been advised rest. The actor has been spotted at various wedding functions.
“And another big schedule starts of ‘Happy New Year’ today (Monday)! It’s always like a family reunion…and yes am letting Shah Rukh Khan rest today (Monday),” Farah Khan posted on Twitter.
Happy New Year was earlier shot in Dubai and its next schedule was in Mumbai when SRK was injured after a set equipmnet fell on the actor.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review