Bollywood director Farah Khan has begun the next schedule of ‘Happy New Year’ without her main lead Shah Rukh Khan, who was injured during the film’s shooting last month.
SRK is currently nursing a shoulder injury and has been advised rest. The actor has been spotted at various wedding functions.
“And another big schedule starts of ‘Happy New Year’ today (Monday)! It’s always like a family reunion…and yes am letting Shah Rukh Khan rest today (Monday),” Farah Khan posted on Twitter.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Happy New Year was earlier shot in Dubai and its next schedule was in Mumbai when SRK was injured after a set equipmnet fell on the actor.